- Low stability point for use in minimal ambient temperatures (down to -60°C).
- Optimum resistance to corrosion, rust and oxidation for the protection of metallic and non-metallic components of the system.
- Full compatibility with rubber gaskets and seals to prevent swelling or fracture of rubber, plastic or gaskets.
- High chemical stability for maintenance of properties even under extreme heat demand.
- Tutela LHM is not compatible with synthetic brake fluids and must therefore not be mixed with them.
Instructions for use:
The replacement must be carried out according to the manufacturer's instructions, but at least every 2 years.
Please read the instructions on the package carefully.
Technical data: FIAT 9.55597, ISO 7308, IVECO 18- 1823 CLASSE 1, REF. N°I207.B02, PSA-CITROEN B71 2710, INTA TESTS - UNE 26-109-88.
You might also like